Inheritance law and succession planning
Our advice embraces the orderly provision for succession for businesses, private clients and families according to their individual requirements:
- Planning succession for businesses, with regard to property and other assets
- Marital and inheritance contracts
- Succession planning within the family
- Business succession through sale or management buy-out
- Formation of offshore and onshore structures, including, for example, trusts, foundations, life insurances or pensions
We support inheritors in out-of-court and court action:
- In estate settlement
- Through the administration and handling of inheritance and succession
- In dispute over inheritance
We also administrate mandates as executor or administrator.
We cooperate closely with tax experts when necessary. In the case of international legal relationships, we call upon our communicating lawyers abroad.